Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boys Say the Dandest Things

In the past two days my husband and my oldest son have each made comments that have completely blown my mind.
First, my son....
Blaine "Mommy, do you know why me and you are unlucky?"
Me "We're unlucky?"
Blaine "Yeah we're unlucky because we're McMillans, but you're an Allbritton now, so now your lucky."
   A little background. Blaine's last name is my maiden and has not yet been changed to my husband last name. This conversation also took place two after we had just been to the McMillan Family Reunion. If you knew anything about my very dysfunctional family you would know what it is funny.

Next, my husband.....
Tim " I saw a friend of your in town this morning."
Melinda " Who?"
Tim " Jim and a guy he works with."
Melinda "Really! Does Jim still have that forest growing on his chin?"
Tim "Melinda, really? I was inside the building, how should I know what kind of car he was driving?"
Melinda ?????
    I just can't seem to believe that he was listening to me, I think the TV had his attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment