Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jam Packed Week Ahead

I have officially made my decision: I am returning to work on July 18!

That being said I now have just one week to prepare for my return to the business world. To a world of dealing with rude customers, a confused boss, not having enough time to do anything, and not seeing my kids or husband for most of the day. I have found a daycare close to the house where Levy will start visiting Monday and I have made arrangements to shuffle Blaine between relatives until he starts 1st grade in August. I have this one week left to cram in the last few items on my to-do list. 

To-Do List:
-start Levy's baby scrapbook
-work on Blaine's scrapbook
-get wisdom teeth removed
-get house clean and prepared for neglect
-RELAX WITH MY HUSBAND

..... 5 days left.

P.S. I still working on the weight management / get back into shape goal. It isn't going that great. I better add that to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment